Welcome to Foopipes
What is Foopipes
Foopipes is a lightweight integration engine for easy retrieval of data across sources, do data transformations and ingestion of data into various data stores or pushed to other external services. Foopipes can also expose its own endpoints and act as a service on its own.
It uses a message based workflow-like architecture for reliable operation with error queues and retries.
It runs in Docker and is configuration driven using yaml or json configuration files.
Read More - What is Foopipes
A few examples with explanation can be found here under Examples.
Also check out the Foopipes.Examples Repository for some out-of-the-box working examples.
- Empty project template
- Contentful CMS as-a-service without service dependency
- Hugo static website generator with dynamic content from Contentful - Contentful2Hugo
- Searchable Facebook and Twitter feed (coming soon)
- EpiServer CMS website in Docker with Node.js (coming soon)
- Wordpress without php (coming soon)